Thursday 14 December 2023

Would you like a copy of A Patch in the Forest by Elizabeth West?

 

Those of you who have been trying to buy a copy of A Patch in the Forest will know that it is out of print and that second hand copies are hard to come by and expensive. The cheapest I saw today was £ 28. So I was very pleased to hear from Phillippa. She told me she had found this book in a charity shop for only £ 1 and as she already owns a copy she is willing to give it to someone who will refund her costs   (£ 1 plus postage, Phillippa lives in the UK).

So: are you interested? If so, send me an email at farmsonmybookshelf@gmail.com before 1 January 2024.

All names received will be put in a hat and a name will be drawn on 1 January after which I will contact the lucky winner!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely gesture. Sue in Suffolk kindly loaned me her copy and I enjoyed reading how their story continued and sadly of course, they are both dead. Someone will be delighted to get this. Merry Christmas by the way.

    ReplyDelete